If you need Flyers, you've come to the right place.
How much does it cost?
Flyer pricing depends on the size and quantity. All flyers come in a standard digital print on 100lb gloss book paper. If you are in need of a special size or material, please contact us using the form at the bottom of the page for pricing.
Standard prices are broken down below:
How does it work?
- Fill out the form below, and a designer will contact you in less than 24 business hours.
- When you speak with the designer, be sure to give as much information as possible about how you'd like your flyers to look. This includes: verbiage, color scheme, fonts, imagery, layout, etc. (Don't worry, the designer will be sure to ask you all of the right questions so nothing gets forgotten.)
- You will get an invoice for a 25% deposit. (This deposit will go toward your final cost).
- Once the deposit is received, you will get a proof with 2-3 design ideas to choose from. Pick your favorite and let the designer know of any changes you'd like. If you hate all three, NO PROBLEM! - We'll start over. If you love one, simply approve the design and you are all finished!
- If you need changes, we will continue to send updated proofs until the design is Perfect! The first 2 revisions are free of charge, but any revisions made after the initial proof will be billed $2.00 per revision until the design is approved.
- Once approval is received, and remaining balance is paid in full, we begin production on your flyers and ship them out to you as soon as possible - always with 2-day shipping, of course!
Ready to get started? Fill out the form below and a designer will contact you within 24 business hours.